Welcome to my blog!

CHATEAU POLONEZ OPEN HOUSE HELD ON JANUARY 23, 2015

By 9:34 PM


Chateau Polonez is a one of a kind venue located in Houston on five beautiful acres of wooded and manicured landscaping that features European-inspired architecture.  This is a place where you can have your dream wedding, birthday parties, galas, holiday parties and any corporate functions.  This year, Chateau Polonez had an open house and I had a chance to visit it and meet many vendors. Let me tell you, the minute I entered the building, I felt like I was in the lap of luxury. Management did a great job of organizing this event. There was food samling, complimentary cocktail drinks in the bar and live music. Many vendors were showcasing their services such as photography, catering services, event planning, wedding cakes, live music, floral arrangements and more. Here are some pictures from that evening.




































Website: http://www.chateaupolonez.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.